Imagine That! Productions is proud to be one of only a handful of community theatre & training studios in western Canada which offer professional level instruction for live on-stage experience. Audition results include far more than excellence in the delivery of a monologue. We expect actors to make The Play Production a priority. If this is an area you wish to explore, please read the following carefully.
ANNOUNCING our Spring 2017 Theatre Production:
Two One Act Radio Theatre Plays:
T H E T I M E M A C H I N E and L I T T L E W O M E N
- Auditioning is complete and we are in rehearsal!
Tickets go on sale April 17, 2017
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- FOCUSED, Disciplined Attitude and Behaviour
- TEACHABLE, DIRECTABLE: ie – you are willing to learn and take direction
- PROMPT (on time) and Regular Attendance
- Being a Team Player, no matter what your role – respectful of ALL those involved. Imagine That! Productions are Ensemble projects.
- Coming to rehearsals PREPARED and ready to WORK. Play Production Actors spend time preparing, memorizing, learning and rehearsing over a 14 – 22 week period. Actors should expect to spend at least 20 minutes daily – reading through the script, memorizing lines, working on character, preparing for rehearsal class.
- Involvement by ALL ACTORS (and PARENTS of minor ages Players) is Expected and Required! Above and beyond providing make-up and costume(s) as requested by the Director (these may range from $50 +), help is often needed with Transporting material, possible Set/Stage building, painting and decorating; Promotion and Ticket Sales for the final shows;
- CLEAN-UP, Organizing, Cast Party Management & help; Preparation for shows and our major Post Show Set Strike and Cleanup.
- COMMITMENT to the Production Process and Theatre Code of Ethics.
REGISTER TO AUDITION: (once you’ve read and comply with the above) reply to the email sent you (or E-mail Us here ) with your request to audition
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Assistance leading up to and during the production run: Front of House (ushering, concession); Preparation between shows and our Post Show CLEANUP and Set Strike. Please E-mail Us here to be added to our Volunteer Roster.
We are tentatively planning a Radio Theatre MUSICAL for this November / December 2017
Please send us an E-mail Us here for more detailed Audition Information